Digestive Function Support
Marcelle Pick’s Digestive Function Support is designed to support optimal digestion and relieve discomfort for those who become bloated immediately after eating. †
I recommend this supplement blend for anyone who is experiencing discomfort right after eating, and for those who are interested in improving their gastrointestinal tract function. This blend offers added digestion support through the presence of enzymes which specifically breakdown casein, gluten, and lactose – three elements known to cause difficulty in digestion. The Digestive Function was formulated with those who feel bloated immediately after eating - by adding betaine HCl you’ll gain digestive support and bloating relief.
The Digestive Function Support is comprised of a proprietary blend, which contains:
- Digestive enzymes: Peptidase (DPPIV), Ox Bile Extract, Amylases, Pepsin, Proteases, Glucoamylase, Lactase, Lipase, Invertase
- Betaine HCl - a helpful digestive aid
This 30-day supply is designed to make eating more enjoyable and encourage your gut to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
Take a capsule before each meal to support your gastrointestinal tract and reduce uncomfortable digestive symptoms.
The Digestive Enzyme Breakdown
The enzymes in the Digestive Function Support formula were carefully selected to include the most supportive digestive enzymes and betaine HCl. Each serve a specific function in how they help break down different food products, especially those that notoriously give some people difficulty.
In combination, this formula was created to encourage healthy gut flora, boost digestion, and relieve discomfort after eating.
Here’s how betaine HCl and each enzyme in this special blend works to improve your digestion and contribute to your improved overall health:
- Betaine HCl: A digestive aid that helps those with low stomach acid, signified by bloating immediately after eating. †
- Special protease DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV): Aids in the breakdown of casomorphins (casein, predominantly found in cow’s milk) and gluteomorphins (gluten).†
- Ox Bile Extract: Naturally contains many digestive enzymes, which are particularly helpful in digesting fat. †
- Amylases: Supports the digestion of carbohydrates. These enzymes are naturally made by your pancreas and saliva producing glands. †
- Pepsin: A predominant digestive enzyme known for breaking down proteins into polypeptides. †
- Proteases: Supports protein digestion. These can also be called peptidases or proteinases. †
- Glucoamylase: Aids in the digestion of starch. Also called amyloglucosidase, this digestive enzyme is made in the pancreas. †
- Lactase: Supports the digestion of lactose or milk sugar. Lactase is important in the successful digestion of dairy products. †
- Lipase: An essential enzyme needed for fat digestion. Lipase breaks down fatty foods into smaller particles which can be absorbed by the GI tract. †
- Invertase: Promotes smooth digestion of sugar, starch, and carbohydrates. †
The Digestive Function Support blend supplements are:
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
I’ve developed the highest quality supplements based on clinical observations and scientifically proven results. The Digestive Function Support blend was created to support my own patients, friends, and family in my personal medical practice. The Digestive Function Support is available to you and 100% risk free.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your Digestive Function Support supplements, simply contact email@example.com before 60-days and we’ll happily offer you a refund.
Contains: 90 capsules
Servings per Container: 90 (90-day supply)
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement. Take one capsule before each meal or as directed by your health practitioner.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend