Does your food provide you with all the essential nutrients your body needs to thrive? For most people, the answer is a resounding no! The truth is, it’s increasingly difficult to get proper nutrition solely from food, so most people are missing vital nutrients, even when they're eating well. That’s why nutritional supplements are almost required for the average person; they fill in those nutritional gaps. And that’s what my Multi Essentials can do for you.
Multi Essentials isn’t like the average vitamin you'll find on any supermarket shelf. My formula is specially designed to allow your body to fully absorb the vitamins and minerals you need.
Typical Recommended Daily Allowances (RDAs) are the minimum amount of a vitamin or mineral needed to prevent major disease. I go a step farther with my Multi Essentials, providing doses that are large enough to lead to true health. But don’t take my word for it – try it for yourself; most people feel results in just a month’s time.
Multi Essentials Information
The Multi Essentials is created with the highest quality ingredients in a rapid release formula for optimal absorption and bioavailability. †
This powerhouse supplement contains many nutrients not found in most regular multivitamins. My Multi Essentials contains 17 nutrients at levels more than 100 percent of your recommended daily value. This full spectrum multivitamin contains Albion chelated minerals which promotes maximum absorption and bioavailability.
Multi Essentials formula was created with the purpose of optimizing bodily functions for improved health. With this in mind, we carefully balanced important ratios needed by the body for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium exist in Multi Essentials in a 1:2 ratio.
- Selenium and iodine are also balanced, which is critical for healthy thyroid function.
The Multi Essentials also contains my proprietary NatureFolate blend of isomer naturally-occurring folates and natural mixed carotenoids. Vitamin B levels are readily depleted by stress but the vitamin B levels in my Multi Essentials combats this issue. †
Multi Essentials formula contains important nutrients critical to your overall health. These nutrients include:
- Alpha lipoic acid (omega-3): Reduces oxidative stress in the body and is anti-inflammatory.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG): Makes cells more resilient to stress and may lower homocysteine levels (an indicator of heart disease).
- Fruit bioflavonoids: Helps maximize the benefit of vitamin C.
- Choline: A macronutrient critical in liver function, brain development, muscle movement, nerve function, and encouraging a healthy metabolism.
- Inositol: A vital cofactor in your brain’s major neurotransmitters. Helps maintain healthy hormone levels, boosts mood, and maintains a healthy circulatory system.
- High gamma tocopherol vitamin E: Traps and neutralizes free radicals and reduces inflammation.
I recommend this supplement blend for men, women, adults, seniors, and adolescents alike.
This 30-day supply is designed to be the optimal blend of vitamins and minerals with rapid disintegration for quick release and maximum absorption.
Take 6 capsule each day with food. It’s better to break the serving of Multi Essentials into three capsules twice a day or two capsules three times a day.
The Multi Essentials supplements are:
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
I’ve developed the highest quality supplements based on clinical observations and scientifically proven results. The Multi Essentials blend was originally created to support my own patients, friends, and family in my personal medical practice. Now the Multi Essentials supplement is available to you, 100% risk free.
The Multi Essentials vitamin and mineral formula is comprised of a proprietary blend, which contains:
- 143% DV of Vitamin A
- 1000% DV of Vitamin C
- 250% DV of Vitamin D
- 167% DV of Vitamin E
- 688% DV of Vitamin K
- 5000% DV of Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- 4412% DV of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- 375% DV of Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- 2500% DV of Vitamin B6
- 100% DV of Folate
- 8333% DV of Vitamin B12
- 167% DV of Biotin
- 2500% DV of Pantothenic Acid
- 10% DV of Calcium
- 133% DV of Iodine
- 50% DV of Magnesium
- 167% DV of Zinc
- 357% DV of Selenium
- 50% DV of Manganese
- 167% DV of Chromium
- 133% DV of Molybdenum
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains: 180 tablets
Servings per Container: 30 (30-day supply)
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement. Take six capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your health practitioner. I recommend splitting your dose up into two or three times per day.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your Multi Essentials supplements, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 60-days and we’ll happily offer you a refund.
We Also Recommend